Good Vibrations Health Centre | Stockport and Manchester-Good Vibrations Health Centre
If you require any further information or would like to make an appointment, then please contact us at:
Telephone: 0161 482 0786
Good Vibrations Health Centre
15 Station Road
Directions from the Cheadle Hulme Shopping Precinct car park –
- Exit the car park at Station Road and walk along Station Road for 100 yards, passing the shopping precinct and JD Wetherspoon's pub to your left.
- The clinic doorway can be found sandwiched between William Hill bookmakers and Soap Hairdressing, adjacent to the Pelican lights.
- Once through the door, take a flight of stairs, turning right at the top into the clinic.
Directions from M60 Junction 1 (Stockport West/A560) -
- If heading clockwise (from Denton/north Manchester) along the M60, take the exit at Junction 1 and turn left (1st exit) at the top of the slip road/roundabout, passing the 'pyramid' (Co-op Bank) to you right.
- After 20 yards you will pass through a set of traffic lights, and then turn right at the next set of lights (50yds), heading towards Cheadle (A50) along Brinksway.
- After approx 1 mile, pass Morrison’s Supermarket on the left and then turn left at the traffic lights onto Edgeley Road. The Farmers Arms is on the left hand corner.
- After 200 yds, turn right at the mini roundabout, into Birdhall Lane.
- Continue along Birdhall Lane and through the lights at Councilor Lane, onto Ladybridge Road.
- Continue along Ladybridge Road until you come to a set of traffic lights (the shopping precinct car park is to your left). Turn left into Station Road.
- The Cheadle Hulme Shopping Precinct is immediately on the left hand corner. After 20 yds, turn left to access the car park.
Directions from M60 Junction 3 (Congleton/A34) -
- If heading anti-clockwise (from M56/Eccles) take the exit for Cheadle/Wilmslow/Didsbury and continue along this long slip road until it joins ‘Kingsway’, the A34.
- Travel through the lights at Gately Road and continue for 1 mile until the next slip road leading to Cheadle Royal’.
- Turn sharp left at the top of the slip road into 'Schools Hill'.
- Continue along Schools Hill and then turn right into Wilmslow Road at the end/T junction.
- Travel along Wilmslow Road, through two pelican lights and then turn left at the major lights into Albert Road.
- After 200 yds, turn right at the lights into Station Road.
- The Cheadle Hulme Shopping Precinct car park is immediately on the left hand corner.
Directions from Wilmslow -
- Travel along the Handforth By-pass towards Manchester, turning right at the Stanley Green Road roundabout (B&Q to the left).
- After 200 yds, turn left at the mini roundabout into Gill Bent Road.
- At the end, turn right at the mini roundabout into Church Road.
- At the end, turn left at the mini roundabout into Ravenoak Road.
- At the end, turn left at the mini roundabout into Station Road.
- Travel along Station Road, passing under the railway bridge. You will pass the clinic on the right-hand side (by the Pelican lights). Turn right into the car park, which is 20 yds before the lights at Albert Road.
Directions from Cheadle Hulme Train Station-
- When you have descended the steps for the train station, turn right onto Station Road and continue walking, passing shops to your right and Waitrose supermarket to your left.
- After approx 200 yards, you will see Pedestrian crossing lights and the doorway to the clinic is to your right, which can be found sandwiched between William Hill bookmakers and Soap Hair Dressing.
To make an appointment or to make further inquiries, please phone 0161 482 0786 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Buildings, 15 Station Road, Cheadle Hulme, Stockport. SK8 5AF.
Serving the people of Cheadle, Stockport, Manchester, Trafford and Tameside.